GenEng Solutions delivers professional engineering services to the civil infrastructure, construction and resource sectors
The GenEng Solutions mission is to Achieve Outstanding Solutions with an aim to enhance client capability by building long term relationships and delivering services through a team of highly skilled professionals.
We provide services to the civil infrastructure, construction and resources sectors and to clients ranging from Local and State Government to the private sector energy and development firms.
Our focus is on building client relationships and exceeding the expectations of our clients. To do this, we draw on the expertise of RPEQ civil engineers and our highly experienced support staff. We specialise in providing services that complement the existing skills of our client’s workforce.
Being based in the Toowoomba region, we service clients across the Darling Downs, South East Queensland, South West Queensland and Wide Bay-Burnett.
Our services include:
- Strategic infrastructure planning
- Project planning and management of major civil projects, including subdivisions, roadworks, bridges, water supply, sewerage, recycled water, utility services and stormwater drainage
- Design of civil infrastructure, including roads, stormwater drainage, water supply and sewerage
- Engineering consultancy
- Asset management
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analysis
- Works supervision
- Certification of works
- Project Cost Estimating & Control
- Contract administration
- Asset Management Services – Contract BUS 252-0615
- Project Management Consultancy Services (Construction) – Contract BUS 254-1215
- Engineering and Environmental Consultancy Services – Contract BUS 262-0317
- Business Management Services (REFRESH) – Contract BUS 249-0515